Residential Air Conditioners Matteson, Illinois
Hey Matteson, IL: need a new central air conditioning system, or need help with your existing system? We are air conditioning experts and can help you decide what is you best cooling system option. At B&B Heating & Cooling, Inc., we install and service all types and brands of air conditioning. So contact us today. We offer prompt knowledgable advice for your Matteson, IL home or business.
R & R Inducer Motor for Carrier Furnace
Conducted Spring PM on one General ELectric unit. Inspected refrigerant levels and electrical components and cleaned condenser. AC fully operational at departure.
(6/1/19) - Upon arrival the Tech. found the Rheem AC unit from 2005 (R-22) froze up solid. Filter was blocked. *Tenant has no way to get to filter, the washer and dryer block access. Need to let unit thaw out to see if system works properly with filter out. *Return Trip Needed*
- (6-4-19) - Upon arrival the Tech. found the system not operating properly due to a dirty condenser coil and a low refrigerant level. Had to move the washer and dryer to gain access to the AC unit. Cleaned the condenser coil, added 1 pound of R-22 refrigerant and cycled the system. The AC system was fully operational at departure.
Upon arrival the Tech. found the AC unit inoperable due to a blown capacitor. Replace the 45\5 µF capacitor and chemically cleaned the condenser. The AC unit was fully operational at departure.
Upon arrival the Tech found the Carrier R410A 3-1/2 Ton Condenser was not cooling due to the Condenser being corroded/damaged to the point that all of the Refrigerant had leaked out. (In error, I submitted a proposal without having received the Service Ticket from the Tech., and incorrectly proposed a replacement Carrier "N Coil", when it is the Condenser that needs replacement.) The corrected Proposal is as follows:
- Install a Replacement 3-1/2 Ton R410A Lennox Condenser.
- Install a New All Metal Electrical Whip at the Condenser.
- Pressure Test, Pump into a Vacuum, and Check the Refrigerant Charge to confirm at Manufacturer Specifications.
- Dispose of the "old" AC Condenser in accordance with EPA Regulations.
Upon arrival the Tech. found the International Comfort AC system operating properly. Checked and adjusted the dampers. Checked the fan speed, already at the highest setting and checked the refrigerant. The AC was fully operational at departure.
Upon arrival the Tech. found the Payne AC system not operating properly due to a dirty condenser coil and low refrigerant level. Chemically Cleaned the Condenser and added 1lb. of R-22 Refrigerant. The AC system was fully operational at departure.
Upon arrival the Tech. checked the refrigerant pressures in the AC system and the pressures are accurate. The furnace filter is clean(The filter rack is in the attic space and allows hot air from the attic to draw into duct work). Checked all registers and dampers in the ducting and made adjustments as necessary.